Want to Apply for WEB?
***Please read the following BEFORE submitting your application***
**ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY APRIL 21, 2017!**
- Before you proceed with the questions on this application, review the dates and events that are MANDATORY for WEB Leaders to attend. Please make sure you are available to attend these events BEFORE you apply. If you cannot attend, please do not apply.
- Answer all questions on this application completely and thoughtfully
- Students may not be in both ASB and WEB
After the application deadline, applicants will receive an email with their interview date and time. Interviews will take place after school on March 24th or March 25th. Applicants must submit application and participate in the interactive interview in order to be chosen for the program.
ALL WEB LEADERS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND THE FOLLOWING EVENTS:
- May Play Day: Friday, May 19th during Period 6
- WEB Leader Training Days: Thursday, August 17 & Friday, August 18 (8:30 am to 1:30 pm each day)
- CAMP PANTHER (6th Grade Orientation!): Monday, August 21 (7:00 am to 1:00 pm)
- Parent Mixer & 6th Grade Dance: Friday, September 1 (4:00- 7:00pm)
Qualities we are looking for in WEB Leaders are:
• strong communication skills
• willingness to lead others
• responsible enough to manage a small group
• accountable to show up throughout all phases of the program during the year
• willing to take risks
• interest in helping others
• positive role model
• self-confident and self-directed
• has respect for diverse ideas and personalities
ABOVE ALL, A KIND PERSON!!