1. In a few words, describe what you are emailing about in the subject box.
Subject: Parts of Speech Homework Question
2. Start your email with a greeting/salutation followed by a comma.
Hello Mr. Rye,
3. Skip a line. Using polite language, begin the email with an introduction of who you are and which period you are in class
I am David Gomez from your period 6 class.
4. Skip a line. Give a brief statement of the issue, being very specific.
I have a question about the Parts of Speech homework.
5. Skip a line. State your question or concern and be as specific as possible.
Are we supposed to complete Excersize A and write a paragraph or do we only have to complete Exercise A?
6. Skip a line. Write a closing word or phrase, then skip a line and write your