My name is Mrs. Bergonzi and I am looking forward to a fun and productive year working with my new 6th grade students and parents!
I teach both Accelerated Math 6 (Period 1 and Period 4) and Math 6 (Period 3 and Period 6).
First Week School Schedule:
Monday, Aug 28 – Panther Prep (Day 1) Students will attend workshops throughout the day to learn about Culver City Middle School and make new friends.
Tuesday, Aug 29 – Panther Prep (Day 2) Students will attend workshops throughout the day to learn about Culver City Middle School and make new friends.
Wednesday, Aug 30 – Stack Day Students will attend all Periods 1-6, following their class schedule. They will meet their new teachers and classmates. School dismissal is 1:35pm.
Thursday, Aug 31 – Block Day Students will attend Periods 1, 3, and 5 and will be released from school at 2:20pm.
Friday, Sept 1 – Block Day Students will attend Periods 2, 4, and 6 and will be released from school at 2:20pm.
To be prepared for math class, it is recommended that students bring the following items to math class everyday:
- One large 3-ring binder that can be used for all academic classes. Using a divider, one section in the binder should be labeled “Math”
- Spiral notebook (specifically for math class) to take notes, to write reflections, and to use for active class practice.
- Pencils with eraser (at least 2 sharpened or mechanical)
- Handheld pencil sharpener or pencil lead
- Pens (one red and one blue or black)
- Whiteboard marker
- Time tracker (this will be given to students during the first week of school)
If you are unable to purchase the above listed supplies, please email me so that I can help arrange them for you.
I look forward to seeing you on August 30!
Mrs. Bergonzi, CCMS Math Teacher (Room 121)