Culver City Middle School
We are the only Middle School in Culver City with a current student population of 1530 in grades 6, 7, and 8.
CULVER CITY MIDDLE SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of Culver City Middle School, a culturally diverse and environmentally active learning community, is to ensure that all students are provided a challenging educational program that will foster integrity, respect, and a passion for success in our ever-changing global environment by bringing the resources available in our unique city together to achieve this goal.
• All students can learn.
• Family and community partnerships are integral to student’s learning.
• School should meet the needs of every student to promote active learning.
• Students and staff will learn from each other and respect one another’s contributions and diversity.
• The school’s facilities must be safe, aesthetically pleasing, and conducive to learning.
• Character and academic expectations should be clearly defined.
• Environment encourages open communication and dialogue among staff, students, and families.