WEB LEADER REMINDER!
We are SO excited to see you in August! Please thoroughly review these reminders. Contact Ms. Slemmons if you have any questions or concerns.
- Check your student email account over summer! This is our PRIMARY method of communication
- Sign up to receive text notifications. Click on this link https://www.remind.com/join/7k6aa2 or text @7k6aa2 to the number 81010
- Make sure you write down the mandatory August dates and check with your parents that you are still available. All dates are mandatory and if any day is missed you will be dropped as a WEB leader.
WEB Leader Training Days:
Thursday, August 16 (8:30 am to 1:30 pm each day)
Friday, August 17 (8:30 am to 1:30 pm each day)
CAMP PANTHER (6th Grade Orientation!):
Monday, August 20 (7:00 am to 1:00 pm)
6th Grade Dance & Parent Mixer:
Friday, August 31st (4:00- 7:00pm)
1st WEB Leader Meeting:
To be emailed out during the 1st week of school
Follow-up activities and meetings throughout the year—dates to be announced
- For training days….
- Meet at the Front Gym promptly at 8:30am. Remember, if you’re on time, you’re late! Be early!
- Wear comfortable clothing (dress code appropriate) to move around in & comfortable closed toed shoes.
- Bring a re-fillable water bottle
- Get a good night's sleep & eat a healthy breakfast.
- Light snacks will be provided. It will be a long day with no lunch break but plenty of breaks for snacks. Please pack any additional snacks you may like!
- Be sure to arrange transportation ahead of time for the 8:30 start & 1:30 dismissal. Don't be late!
If you no longer are available to be a WEB leader, please let Ms. Slemmons know before training starts in August!