We value and appreciate our volunteers!
Complete the following forms online, then print and sign before returning to Lelah Pealer in the CCMS Main Office.
- Receipt and Acknowledgement ~ page 1 of the Volunteer Handbook
- Volunteer Profile and Authorization
- CCUSD Volunteer Disclosure
- Statement of Volunteer Confidentiality and Child Abuse Report
- Hold Harmless and Medical Treatment Authorization
- Adult Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment Questionnaire
After approval by the Principal and paying the appropriate fees ($32 for DOJ/$47 for DOJ & FBI by check, money order, or cashier's check ONLY), you will be given a Request for Live Scan Service form to take to Culver City Police Department where you will be fingerprinted. Please return the second copy of the triplicate form to Lelah Pealer. CCMS staff will notify volunteers after clearance has been received.
Parent Volunteer Orientation meeting will be Monday, September at 8:30am in room 2. Please plan on attending in order to get updated on all the new rules and regulations regarding volunteer work on a public school campus.
Thank you for taking the time to help our school.