You will be creating a still life collage:
1. Draw 5 objects separately on a sheet of paper, vary the sizes. Objects can be fruits, vases, bowls, mugs, etc.
2. In the example that is attached, students used oil pastels. You may use whatever art materials you have. Preferably something with color, but if pencil is what you have, that is absolutely fine!
3. Once all 5 objects are colored and shaded using "light logic," then cut them out.
4. If you have glue: you will place the objects on a separate sheet of paper, showing 3 examples of overlap, glue everything down, take a pic, turn it in.
5. If you DO NOT have glue: just place the objects on a separate sheet of paper, showing 3 examples of overlap, take a pic, turn it in.
6. DO NOT COPY EXAMPLES