1. Pick any engineer either present day or that has passed on.
I would like if you could pick an engineer not mentioned in the video. There is a TON!
( You can write your answer somewhere else and paste it into the section.)
*What do they do? What types of engineer are they?
*What is something that they worked on. (You can do more than one. )
*What are things that you found interesting about your engineer?
3. 🚨Remember: All discussion question MUST BE AT LEAST 100 WORDS LONG. You will type your answer on the right side of the screen ➡️ NOT IN THE COMMENT SECTION.
4. After submitting your original post, respond to at least TWO classmates original posts with your thoughts or questions. Should be multiple sentences. (3-5 sentences)
🌟 You will not be able to see the other posts until you post your own. 🌟
1. Agree and add on
2. Did they teach you something new? why?
3. Connect it back to what we have learned or other lessons
4. A combination of all of these :)