🥇 Part A: EVERYONE COMPLETES: Choose your own 15-20 minute workout.
1. Copy and past the URL / you can also go for a run or walk - just let me know what you choose!
2. Which of the 5 components of fitness did this workout achieve? (you can choose multiple)
3. Why did this workout achieve the component(s) listed?
❗️Student Choice❗️: EITHER PART B or PART C. PART B - never played soccer before, beginner, not great at dribbling. PART C - I play a lot of soccer, I'm looking for more of a challenge.
🥈 Part B: Using the soccer ball you made (or a soccer ball if you have one at home), complete these basic dribbling skills in your home or outside if it's safe to do so.
Set up 2 "cones" (something you can find in your house that is similar to a cone) Using the soccer ball you made earlier this week!
Cone A ------> Cone B
Round 1: dribble from one cone to the other - OUTSIDE of your foot (both L & R). 6 times total! 3 lengths with each foot.
Round 2: dribble from one cone to the other - INSIDE of your foot (both L & R). 6 times total!
Round 3: dribble from one cone to the other - BOTTOM of your foot (L & R). 6 times total!
1. Why is dribbling in soccer important
2. Which was the hardest part of your foot to dribble with?
🥈 Part C: For students who feel confident with soccer, play on soccer teams, etc.
1. What is a footwork skill in soccer that you'd like to get better at? Copy a link of this skill from YouTube.
2. Why is this something you'd like to get better at? What has inhibited you from working on this before?
See attachment for a "Sample Answer"