My name is Mrs. Bergonzi and I am looking forward to a fun and productive year working with my new 6th grade students and parents! I teach both Accelerated Math 6 (Periods 1, 3 and 4) and PBL Math 6 on the 6th grade Elective Wheel (Period 2).
The first day of school is on Thursday, August 22 ... it’s just around the corner! If you’d like to start preparing, here are some recommended materials to have in class each day to help support student learning.
- One large 3-ring binder that will be used for all academic classes. Using a divider, one section in the binder should be labeled “Math”
- Your choice:
- Spiral notebook (specifically for math class) to take notes, write reflections, and to use for active class practice. OR
- A supply of lined white paper in the math section of your 3-ring binder to take notes, write reflections, and to use for active class practice.
- Pencils with eraser (at least 2 sharpened or mechanical) with pencil sharpener or pencil lead
- Pens (one red and one blue or black)
- Whiteboard markers
- Time tracker (this will be given to students during the first week of school)
If you are unable to purchase the above listed supplies, please email me so that I can help arrange them for you.
I look forward to meeting you on August 22!
Mrs. Bergonzi, CCMS Math Teacher (Room 121)